Since March 2005 C2C Services has been providing water and wastewater operational and asset management services to 1500 Ministry of Defence sites in the North, East, and South East parts of England.
The Ministry of Defence (MOD) Project Aquatrine contract (winner of the Global Water Intelligence deal of the year award) is for a term of twenty-five years and is the largest water and wastewater PFI to be awarded in Europe.
This contract demonstrates the geographical coverage that C2C can offer. The service to the MOD includes:
- Operating and maintaining the water and wastewater assets (which are leased to C2C for 25 years);
- Sampling of water quality to ensure standards are met;
- Planning and implementing an investment programme;
- Leakage detection & repair; and pollution control;
- Responsibility for discharge consents and abstraction licences;
- The invoicing and payment processing of MoD customers;
- Management and payment of all water bills from the Statutory Undertakers.